Redtail Rise tell me that i'm still breathing
102 Posts
Ooc —
This seems like a good place to wrap this thread up. Perhaps with one more post from you? Or feel free to archive it as is, it doesn't matter to me! :D

There was always some sort of weariness in the way that others looked at him, when he was still new to the pack. That inability to entirely trust that intentions were good — understandable. Mercury had been the same way with any newcomer to Stavanger Bay, back in the day (which in reality was only a few months ago). The dark skylark did not expect any less, having had to bear it and prove himself in both Odinn's Cove and Flightless Falcons. He was not ignorant, not as he'd been when he'd found himself at the Cove's borders, having never had to plead his case, nor take the chance of being rejected. He'd been born into Horizon Ridge — later to become Stavanger Bay; and he was accepted automatically because of that. 

After the older male's elusive 'perhaps', Mercury fell silent not feeling the need to keep up conversation as they continued on the borders. Without the constant conversing it was easier for the smoky-black male to keep his focus upon the truth need: the borders. He would answer any errant questions that Arion might have thrown his way but aside from that chose to keep to his silence, focused upon the task at hand.
Messages In This Thread
tell me that i'm still breathing - by Mercury - May 24, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Arion - May 24, 2015, 07:01 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Mercury - May 24, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Arion - May 25, 2015, 03:36 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Mercury - May 25, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Arion - May 25, 2015, 06:44 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Mercury - May 25, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Arion - May 25, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Mercury - May 25, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Arion - May 26, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Mercury - May 30, 2015, 05:32 AM