Redhawk Caldera Out on the verge of the rest of our lives
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Pantaleimon numbly listened as Peregrine spoke to her. Well, one thing was was for sure was that Pantaleimon was 'confused and stuff'. Peregrine went on to say that she needn't be embarrassed and that her physical response had been flattering. Besides the fact that Pan, had she felt like a dude, had still been horribly embarrassed, she could not begin to explain to Peregrine why the response had been less-than-flattering to herself. She didn't even want that dangly weird bit of her body to be there, let alone respond to her attraction to Peregrine.

"I'm, uhm, s-sorry," Pan mumbled, even though Peregrine had pretty much just said that he didn't need to feel sorry or be embarrassed. "I... I d-don't really know what to do." Pantaleimon smiled a forced and uncomfortable smile; she had no idea where to go from here. She had no idea if she was supposed to do something, if she was supposed to accept her feelings for Peregrine and act upon them, or if she should push them far away and do nothing with them, so they could all move along like nothing had happened.

But he'd said he liked her, too, right? Did that mean Pan was supposed to do something with the way she felt?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Out on the verge of the rest of our lives - by Pantaleimon - June 07, 2015, 10:16 AM