Hoshor Plains The Golden Sun
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I'm using this as reference for the place I'm trying to describe, which I'm terrible at, it seems...

The grass they were stepping on quickly turned greener as they followed the stream upwards, towards the mountains. They hadn't gained much height since the departure, but the scenery was already different. Trees gathered close to the base of the mountain not so far away from their current position, and the terrain had started wrinkling into small hillocks.

Zoratto was right about the assumptions he made. Rakharo was looking just for the things he'd mentioned, and so he agreed with a simple gesture of his head. Protection in higher grounds, constant flux of water and vegetation in which small game would be plentiful. That wasn't that much to ask. And soon enough they'd find something that met their requirements to the perfection.

The river took a sudden turn to surround a boulder in the way, three wolves tall and many more wide with a flat top. Rakharo slowed down to appreciate the beauty of the landmark before continuing forward. They weren't too far away from the treeline now, and the Khal hoped that meant they were getting closer to the perfect place.

"Visp ve, Zoratto..." The Khal said, breaking the silence, "Svadrav tir wux siofme wux geou qe krathin ekess tlush tawurair persvek dout ripeik kemir?"
Messages In This Thread
The Golden Sun - by Rakharo - May 21, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: The Golden Sun - by Zoratto - May 22, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: The Golden Sun - by Rakharo - June 01, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: The Golden Sun - by Zoratto - June 03, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: The Golden Sun - by Rakharo - June 04, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: The Golden Sun - by Zoratto - June 06, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: The Golden Sun - by Rakharo - June 07, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: The Golden Sun - by Zoratto - June 14, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: The Golden Sun - by Rakharo - June 16, 2015, 11:56 AM
RE: The Golden Sun - by Zoratto - June 17, 2015, 06:13 PM