Redhawk Caldera Out on the verge of the rest of our lives
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
i saw that movie you mentioned yesterday, boy meets girl :-) i liked it!

How could Fox approve? Pantaleimon welcomed Peregrine's lick with a low rumble in her throat, then gently rubbed his face with her nose. It felt so good to be so close to Peregrine, and where she had felt only tense and over-excited before, Pantaleimon was finally beginning to feel safe and comfortable in his presence. She closed her eyes and leaned into him, nuzzling his face, when he continued about his talk with Fox and how their mateship worked.

Allowed to take male lovers. Pantaleimon was beginning to feel like a giant fraud already, for even though she knew that she was male, it wasn't how she felt. She didn't like Perry as a 'fling on the side', as a 'male lover, beside taking on a female mate some day'. What she wanted with Peregrine was hardly something that would be possible, all practicalities aside.

Pantaleimon barely noticed the wink that Peregrine shot her way while she considered this, vaguely registering that Perry mentioned Fox was allowed to take on as many female lovers as she wanted. Pan considered telling Peregrine everything and coming clean, but then he continued to talk. Then he said that she was adorable... and sexy... and even though she really, really wanted to tell Perry, she just couldn't, because she wanted to hold onto this feeling a little longer. "I think you're adorable and sexy too," Pantaleimon mumbled, just loud enough for Peregrine to hear, as if she was telling him a secret meant only for him and not for the rest of the world to hear.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Out on the verge of the rest of our lives - by Pantaleimon - June 08, 2015, 06:08 AM