Storm Front
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Nochtli responded to his question with what Týrr took to be honesty. Out of all of them Nochtli seemed to be the ...perhaps not softest but the one least likely to rip a chunk out of his hide (or kill him?) to get him back to Coatl's Rise . She was admirably more personable and th Rekkr appreciated that of her. It made sense in some ways to him (though not all) since she was the diplomat. She had to be good with others. “I can't exactly stop you, can I?” Týrr responded in a soft murmur. Though the idea of her befriending anyone from another pack made him weary, especially since there was likely a ransom on his head (even if they didn't know it was him, specifically) for killing Ragnar, though in truth it made uneasy in general. He had yet to think about other packs in any sort of measure besides knowing that he had no interest in alliances. Coatl's Rise had none, and neither had Odinn's Cove. Besides, it wasn't like Týrr and his Amazon's needed to rely on other packs for no doubt they could hold their own in a war. They were strong women, a quality that he found he liked; and initially it was what had drawn him to Tuwawi and Duskfire Glacier. “Avoid the coastal wolves, specifically Stavanger Bay, or whatever is left of them. I will not hesitate to kill them all, as I did their Jarl but I would rather not seek the war out.” He had taken his revenge, justice had been served and he saw no further need to be a thorn in their side, nor they in his. He had put Ragnar behind him, buried all the repressed anger and dead was how the Rekkr wanted it to stay.

“Is he anyone I may know?” Týrr inquired conversationally. After all, he'd been in the Wilds for a long time now and he knew a few wolves here and there. The conversation switched to him shortly after he inquired his question. “Depends what you mean by friends,” Týrr responded with a soft smile and chuckle; though these days it felt like he made more enemies than he did friends; and even old friends had turned to enemies. “Ha!” The Rekkr snorted when Nochtli made a comment about Xiuhcoatl trying to join at his hip, the idea so strange to him that it was amusing. “I think she'd rather eat her own hip than join with mine. I believe she wishes me ill will and I fear she will turn you and the others against me,” He felt that he could trust Nochtli, though he spoke simply to get it off his chest. As for the burden of his aunt, that was his alone to bear. Xiuhcoatl might have not came out and directly spoken of sabotage to get her way it had been heavily implied, nevertheless. Another thought occurred to him them, one that caused his blood to run cold. “Do you think she'd ...ah do anything to Tuwawi to ...get to me?” He hated to plant the idea out there for talking about it made it feel like a huge jinx; but he was truly concerned. As he probably should have been.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Storm Front - by Nochtli - June 10, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: Storm Front - by Tezcacoatl - June 10, 2015, 05:50 PM
RE: Storm Front - by Nochtli - June 10, 2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Storm Front - by Tezcacoatl - June 11, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Storm Front - by Nochtli - June 11, 2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Storm Front - by Tezcacoatl - June 12, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: Storm Front - by Nochtli - June 13, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Storm Front - by Tezcacoatl - June 13, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: Storm Front - by Nochtli - June 16, 2015, 10:27 PM