Nova Peak back to the start
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
"Uh --" He gulped back some words, and listened while Bazi made her commands. He was quick to get up and follow, and even left behind his bone (but he'd find it later, maybe). Bazi seemed agitated, or stressed, or something. Tryphon couldn't tell what, specifically, only that she was very stern, which was new. But he said nothing while they walked - or rather marched - through the northern forests. Not until they were at the edge of it, and he felt his legs tremble.

"No, this isn't right." The boy blurted without thinking - they were headed north, right? Then towards the coast? While he had claimed to be a coastal wolf, something deep down within him screamed that this was wrong. Tryphon just knew he couldn't go near the water, if that was the plan. His ears flattened against his head. "Are we going to the coast? I can't -- I won't --" The boy was clearly frightened now; then again, losing one's mind wasn't an experience he wished to seek out.

"Everything is worse when I'm near the water." At least he'd admit to that. "We should... Can we go east instead?" Yes, that was safer. That was better. At least the ocean couldn't touch him there and all he'd have to contend with was the ice; plus, the mountains made him feel.. Something.
Messages In This Thread
back to the start - by Bazi - June 14, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: back to the start - by Larus - June 14, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: back to the start - by Bazi - June 15, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: back to the start - by Larus - June 15, 2015, 02:30 AM
RE: back to the start - by Bazi - June 15, 2015, 02:52 AM
RE: back to the start - by Larus - June 15, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: back to the start - by Bazi - July 04, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: back to the start - by Larus - August 11, 2015, 02:07 AM
RE: back to the start - by Bazi - August 26, 2015, 08:45 AM