I'll take care of the rest
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox pondered his response for a moment. Swiftcurrent seemed to attract big burly types who were all about physicality. It was not a bad problem to have, but a part of Fox hoped that they could gain a little bit of diversity. Their healer department, while not terrible, was lacking in comparison. So far they had not needed a healer, but Fox loathed the day when they would. She would not trust Lecter with a ten foot pole, and Clarice had been a bit scarce lately.

But since Hecarim had not mentioned healing in his list of potential usefulnesses, Fox went with the one that he had mentioned which they lacked: an explorer. Perhaps a messenger as well. There was one message in particular that she was hoping to get to the plateau (for that new joiner seemed to have vanished as quickly as he had arrived). “Can you take a message to the plateau for me?” she asked. She could have gone there herself, but there were important matters at home to take care of. “Let Peregrine know that I am now the Alpha here. He doesn’t need to know why, but I think it will amuse him,” she said with a grin. “You should know that he doesn’t take kindly to disrespect, so be on your very best behavior.”

“You don’t have to depart right now, of course. I know you’ve only just come back.” It was not as if Fox was going to make him leave so soon. She waved her tail back and forth for a moment, shifting on her feet as she did so. “Did you find anything interesting while you were away?”
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 03, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 03, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 04, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 04, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 10, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 11, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 12, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 13, 2014, 11:43 AM