Big Salmon Lake [m] Fresh out of an icky gooey womb
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The burly female mentioned a newer pack, which caused Peregrine's jaw to tense. He listened as she explained how they'd dealt with a prior trespasser, then told him they would no longer take prisoners. He nodded to show he understood. Then she mentioned poisoned rabbits and he froze, jade eyes narrowing. Funnily enough, a wolf from the former incarnation of the spine had done something similar back at the plateau, though Peregrine hardly remembered the details. Although he thought his wolves would be smart enough not to take the bait, he would pass on the warning to his family.

His attention swapped back to the male as he embellished on his mate's information. This foreign pack sounded weird as fuck and also like trouble. He growled under his breath, though quelled the noise. He didn't want these two thinking he was growling at them. He just resented the spread of wolves who seemed to obey no natural laws (using coyotes as translators?!) and, furthermore, seemed to think that the natives here had no right to defend their lands from entitled, nosy outsiders.

"Our borders are similarly sealed and carefully guarded, with trespassers killed on sight. Of course, most of them are as slippery as they are shameless," Peregrine grumbled with a twitch of his damp tail. "Thank you for this information. May I have your names? I am Peregrine," he repeated, "Alpha of Redhawk Caldera. We'll of course continue to keep to ourselves, posing no threat to you. I ask the same." He paused, considering a moment. "Perhaps if the problem continues to get worse, we should consider taking action to banish outsiders from coming to this corner of the wilds at all. We wouldn't need to join forces, necessarily. It could be a largely independent endeavor that just happens to benefit all who call the Great Bear Wilderness home. I don't just want them to respect this neighborhood, I want them to fear for their lives should they come this way."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Tonravik - June 16, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Iqniq - June 16, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Tonravik - June 16, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Iqniq - June 16, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: [m] Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Tonravik - June 17, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: [m] Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Iqniq - June 17, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: [m] Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Tonravik - June 17, 2015, 10:12 AM
RE: [m] Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Iqniq - June 17, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: [m] Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Tonravik - June 17, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: [m] Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Iqniq - June 17, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: [m] Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Tonravik - June 17, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: [m] Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Iqniq - June 17, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: [m] Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 17, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: [m] Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Tonravik - June 17, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: [m] Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Iqniq - June 17, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: [m] Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Tonravik - June 17, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: [m] Fresh out of an icky gooey womb - by Iqniq - June 17, 2015, 03:48 PM