Bearclaw Valley I own too much black
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Assuming the little nuggets had fallen asleep~

Since they were born, the Inuit had made a point to stay either in the den or close by, guarding it and marveling at the little furballs. It was insane how much they could fit in their little bellies, but then again, they did need all the nutrients they could get to ensure they would grow big and strong. It was only after they'd fallen asleep did he quietly exit the den, wanting to stretch his legs. He would not go far—he couldn't go far—but he had originally intended to go at least a little ways off in order to catch a meal for his lover. The Inuit did not make it that far, however. He was stopped when he saw the young shadow, gnawing on a bone outside the den. Kove had nearly forgotten that the children had arrived, so seeing Damien came as a nice surprise. He sat down and gave a fleeting glance back into the den before looking back to the teenager. “Damien,” he started, voice still quiet so as not to risk waking those within the den. “Did you need something?” He wondered if something had happened, or if maybe the boy was just bored. There probably wasn't much he could do to entertain the little shadow, given that he wasn't yet comfortable being too far from the den, so he hoped for both their sakes that wasn't what he was after.
Messages In This Thread
I own too much black - by Damien - June 18, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - June 18, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - June 25, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - July 22, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - July 24, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - July 24, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - July 27, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - August 01, 2015, 02:14 AM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - August 23, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - August 25, 2015, 11:59 PM