Swiftcurrent Creek Fear knows no bounds...
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
((I lost this post and could not find it, I found it on the iPhone but it is hard to RP from an iphone the typing just doesn't work. I'm still learning how to navigate WOLF yikes....

Alrighty, down to business, post is up comming
And the home computer crashes forcing me to post via iPhone anyway, ugh))

Ferdie Von Pelt's song stopped abruptly and his head snaps down; his gaze meets the other males and remains there, he does not look away or shift his eyes to the ground, he is not submissive but he is not aggressive either. To curb his dominate tendencies he decided to remain seated and curled his full and plush tail about his feet.

As the male spoke his ears perked forward curiously 'rang' he thought to himself, 'oh right I was singing' he looked just a bit ashamed of himself. It was not often he let his emotions get the best of him, or at least that's what he liked to think.

His voice was rough the lonesome song and days if not weeks of non-use did it no favours. "I tire of traveling alone. I wish to stop and find a pack-a family to call my own; A consistent case to rest my weary bones at night." A smile lighted upon his lips, "Might I try here? In this place? In your pack?"

He curtiously inclined his head to the male before him. Still ignoring the rabbit below his feet, he was hoping to offer it to the alpha, but if he must offer to this wolf in order for the male to either bring the alpha here to lead him to the alpha he'd give his prize. He continued hoping to relay this information to the male

"I am called Ferdie Von Pelt. And I have brought an offering in the hopes of finding; if not a home then a few days reprieve from travel" his gaze was still level with the other males as he waited for a response
Messages In This Thread
Fear knows no bounds... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 11, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by Haunter - March 11, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 13, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by RIP Fox - March 13, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by Haunter - March 13, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 13, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by RIP Fox - March 13, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by Haunter - March 14, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 14, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by RIP Fox - March 15, 2014, 02:50 AM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 15, 2014, 09:46 AM