Big Salmon Lake Blood stutter
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
If Lasher would attack or anything, I can post again! Otherwise, this will be my last. <3

Lasher made no reply, finally resting that poisonous tongue of his. Peregrine did not deign to speak either. He thought he had made his point pretty clearly: if Lasher, or anyone, threatened the caldera, they would be dealt with accordingly. If they minded their own business, they had nothing to fear. The wolves of the caldera were not out for blood; they merely wanted to live among one another in peace. They would only resort to violence if pushed. And with more than a dozen warm bodies, all of them training to fight, they had nothing to fear.

The other male did not appear ready to budge. Although this was Peregrine's neighborhood, he did not care what Lasher chose to do with himself, so long as he did it away from the Redhawks. The Alpha climbed slowly to his feet, then turned his back on Lasher and walked away, one of their previous conversations echoing dimly in his head.

"We should do this more often. Get together, I mean. I haven't seen you in months. I know we lead separate lives now and all but, well, I want you to always be part of mine, and me of yours."

"I would enjoy that very much."

Peregrine had meant it at the time. He still might have meant it now, if Lasher hadn't refused to give him any credence at all. But Lasher was determined to hate him for his choices, choices he had made for himself, his mate and his future. Never again would Peregrine and Lasher mingle in romantic, nor even friendly, manners. Peregrine had been forced by circumstance to choose his new family over his old. He stood by those choices, and would until the day he died of old age, his wife and children at his side, in the heart of Redhawk Caldera.
Messages In This Thread
Blood stutter - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 20, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Blood stutter - by Lasher - June 20, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Blood stutter - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 20, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Blood stutter - by Lasher - June 20, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Blood stutter - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 20, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: Blood stutter - by Lasher - June 20, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Blood stutter - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 20, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Blood stutter - by Lasher - June 20, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Blood stutter - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 20, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Blood stutter - by Lasher - June 20, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Blood stutter - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 20, 2015, 06:31 PM