Redtail Rise I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Reek had been right not to trust Arion with keeping himself clean of the drugs, the Greek tried as best as he could (which wasn't much) but in the end he gave in. There was still some of the drugs left, kept in secret parts of the territory where no one would find it, or in his den,. Whenever he felt the withdrawal symptoms and whenever he knew no one was watching him, the Gamma sneaked off and helped himself. Reek was trying to help him, Arion knew that, he had tried many times to cut off drugs too but in the end, he always gave in. He might be a brilliant warrior, he might be brazen and fearless but when it came to drugs, he always, always gave in.

In a way, Arion was a terrible, terrible coward.

So, he passed out. His breathing was shallow, unsteady and few, his heartbeat was slowly down, almost to a stop. He had been lying to himself, he supposed, saying that he wasn't overdosing when in fact, he was, and now he was paying for it. Paying for the lies he said for his own benefit, and he would suffer badly for what he had done. No doubt, Arion deserved it, every painful moment he would have because of his drug habit and his overdosing but that didn't mean he would accept it that easily. He was a warrior, and even for such health damaging things, he would fight and fight until he realised defeat was dancing naked in front of his face.

Slowly, the Greek regained conscious and groaned, acutely aware that Reek was lying beside him despite the wave of nausea that swept over him. "Come to gloat?" Arion spat, refusing to face his friend. But while others might think his anger was directed towards the bedraggled Beta, it was mostly because he was furious at himself for being found like this, for giving in to the drugs once more. "Have you come to mock, to taunt me?" he said in an icy, cold manner. Then, he began retching, vomiting onto the grassy ground of the ridge.

When Arion was done, he was breathing heavily and his heart pounded rapidly beneath his breast. He turned to look at Reek before slumping down to the ground once more, too tired to be angry anymore.  "I was hoping to have died this time," the Greek said carelessly. He knew that overdosing would eventually, if not immediately, lead to death if not stopped.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Arion - June 23, 2015, 04:38 AM