Redtail Rise I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek stayed at Arion's side until he regained a shred of consciousness.  He stirred, spewed from the mouth, and spat vitriolic slurs in his first cognitive moments.  Arion remained true to form; asshole through and through.  Their dickish nature toward each other had become some sort of long running joke, and Reek would have laughed Arion's comments off and continued to monitor his condition, however, his concluding phrase filled Reek with dread and confusion.

He wanted to die.

...Selfish prick.

Whatever had Arion in such a tizzy had eluded Reek.  However, that was to be expected since Reek worried little about the problems of others, but only himself.  But nevertheless, Reek's perception of Arion's problems paled in shadow of his own, and even though Reek's state of mind was on the track to recovery, Arion seemed to off the wagon.  Was it all because of Smash?  While Smash's departure had shown Reek the house of cards he had built in the Rise wasn't as stable as he initially hoped, the real problem lied with his missing wife.  He departure had only make him realize what he had lost.  However... Arion had no missing wife.  Da fuck?

"Shut the fuck up," Reek spat right back as he rose to his feet, imposing himself over Arion. "Don't ever talk that way again."  The greek, in more ways than one, was Reek's brother... and noone would take that away from him, especially Arion himself.  Suicide was selfish.  Addict or not, that's what it was.  A sad cry for help.

At the sound of Oliver's meek voice, Reek turned his head and glared, unable to direct his anger solely at Arion.  While Oliver showed promise as a healer in training, Reek scoffed at his question.  Of couse Arion wasn't alright.  "What do you think kid?" he snapped irritably.  "Does he fucking look ok to you?"  Even to the untrained eye, Arion looked rough.  
Messages In This Thread
I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Reek - June 24, 2015, 08:34 PM