Emberwood when do you fold? and when do you run?
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Holy Crap! I am so sorry. We can fade if you want, since I fail.

Artok had been afraid of death once upon a time. Now, though he saw it as an adversary and he would fight until he couldn't anymore. Then when his time was up, and his hand was due, well then he would embrace it and go onto the next big adventure. The only person truly that he would die for was Miss. Scarlett, as she had saved him. The only one I would die for, has saved me 2 times. So the way I figure, I owe her one. Then he grew quiet and listened to the other.

Artok snorted, Nobility is overrated. He grew quiet he heard the sarcasm there, and he chose this time to ignore it though this time he studied her strangely. You're a real peach too. Then he grew quiet and looked back towards home, and his family, all one wolf of it.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Adlartok - March 07, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 03, 2015, 06:09 AM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 10, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 28, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Adlartok - June 24, 2015, 09:18 PM