Otter Creek I can be as contrary as I choose
11 Posts
Ooc —
Thank goodness for magical teleporting skills! Slight pp, let me know if I should edit

After his vist to the beach and encountering that little ball of fluff, Olly swam back to the area he found suited him best. It was like heaven for Otters, and he had a feeling this was it. This was the place him and his siblings could live. It was perfect with an abundance of fish, and it seemed there were even other otters to play with.

Olly began to explore his hopefully new home, when he noticed something peculiar in the distance. It was when he got closer did he realize it was another one of those creatures. They were everywhere it seemed! However this creature was much fatter than the one he saw on the beach. He wouldn't have minded the thing hanging around, but it was invading his home. Olly wanted this hideous mess of fur out of his creek. He held his breath and swam down to the creature's paws, and out of nowhere decided to try and take a nice big bite out of toe. It tasted much worse than it looked.
Messages In This Thread
I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 02, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 02, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 02, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 02, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 04, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 09, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 10, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 13, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 13, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Ahren - August 24, 2015, 11:07 PM