Otter Creek I can be as contrary as I choose
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
It was far too close to the water and far too slippery for her to do anything about it. With a curse to her lips, Citali snapped her teeth at the edge of the water, but the creature was already gone. She'd never catch it in the creek. Water was its domain. Land was hers. However they were destined to share it with each other because that thing couldn't hold its breath forever and she would wash and bathe and drink as she so desired. She was still at the top of the food chain when it came to that rodent. It might harass her, but she could eat it all the same.

It emerged from the water with a pebble. She growled at it, peeling her lips back as she stormed into the water to let it know its domain was still her playground. Thankfully, the creek was somewhat shallow so she could march through it as opposed to swimming, but her weight and stature were still influenced by the flow of water. She hopped out onto a rock that peered above the water's surface, determined to keep any more of her toes from its teeth.

The thing was chattering at her. She turned, spotting it, and leapt for it. Her dive was accompanied with a mouthful of snapping teeth and a hard determination to end its annoying existence.
Messages In This Thread
I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 02, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 02, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 02, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 02, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 04, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 09, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 10, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 13, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 13, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Ahren - August 24, 2015, 11:07 PM