Blacktail Deer Plateau Sweep these streets that I used to own
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue chuckled quietly, Saena is wiser than most her age. She had a wise visage even as a babe. She will be fine. Blue had always known Saena was different, had known the girl would grow into something more than what she had been. Thus far though, Saena had thrown her expectations out the window and risen above them. And for this Blue was immensely proud of her. Blue sighed, She made a family when she couldn't have her own. Blue felt extremely guilty for that. She had not tried hard enough, had not saved the girl enough. Instead she had let Peregrine handle raising his children, she had stepped back when Junior would be the ever loving slop out of Saena. She had stepped back when Perry had ran off and left his children, and for that it would lay heavy on her soul.

Blue smiled softly, You be careful Dante. We do not need to lose anymore of our own, or have them wounded. But you are right, much can be learn in neutral territory. You know there was a time I did not fear exploring or letting the little ones explore in neutral territory or near those I loved. I don't know anymore, it feels as if the whole world has gone mad. Saena got hurt at the borders of the Caldera. And Mordecai got hurt at the borders of another, and they chased him. He did not cross their lines. I do not know Dante it does not bode well.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - June 05, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Blue Willow - July 11, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - August 06, 2015, 08:38 AM