The Tangle Lost Puppy
49 Posts
Ooc —
Oliver heard something approaching, but the fog was so thick he couldn't see what it was. His ears swiveled, trying to pinpoint the origin of the sound. He could swear it was coming from the tree. "Hello?" he called out a second time. Just then, the wind picked up and the old tree creaked and moaned as if it were alive. The gust was strong enough that one of it's rotting limbs finally splintered and fell away. Oliver's overactive imagination interpreted this as a hand stretching out to ensnare him.

Panicked, the skeletal wolf threw himself to the ground and covered his eyes with his paws. "No! Please don't eat me tree demon! I'm sorry I've angered you!" Shaking and quivering, he waited for the end to come, and that was when Issun showed up.

Oliver heard a friendly voice greet him, and peeked through his paws to see another wolf standing before him. "Oh...it was just you," he said quietly, thoroughly embarrassed. He was still shaking as he sat up and smiled shyly at the stranger. "Yeah, I've been going in circles, this place is like a maze," he said. "Do you know how to get out of here?"
Messages In This Thread
Lost Puppy - by oliver1 - July 10, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Lost Puppy - by RIP Issun - July 11, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Lost Puppy - by oliver1 - July 11, 2015, 04:24 PM