Otter Creek I can be as contrary as I choose
11 Posts
Ooc —
The damn thing just wouldn't give up it seemed. As soon as it took one step in the water, Olly launched the pebble at her and swam back under for another. Although when he surfaced he made the terrible error of coming up in the exact spot of which he went down and soon had teeth flashing before his eyes. Olly turned to swim away, but was met with razor sharp canine's skidding down his back. They only managed to mark up his rear end but it still hurt.

Tiny trickles of blood made there way to the surface of the water as he swam away to a deeper area of the small creek. Once a good couple of feet away from the wolf, Olly emerged from his underwater sanctuary and crawled up onto land. He quickly searched for where the wolf was before examining the area where he felt discomfort. A decent size mark was left with little beads of blood still appearing from the cut. His dense fur had been pulled away around the wound, making it easy to see the full injury.

The air stung against his mark and Olly was quick to go back into creek, which happened to be the only place he felt safe at the moment. He took a deep breath before plummeting to the depths of the creek, which wasn't very deep at all. He was prepared to hold his breath for as long as he could and prayed that the wolf would just leave him and his home alone.
Messages In This Thread
I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 02, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 02, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 02, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 02, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 04, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 09, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 10, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 13, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 13, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Ahren - August 24, 2015, 11:07 PM