Otter Creek I can be as contrary as I choose
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Thanks for the thread! One more post from you to get this to 10 and fade?

She snapped. Her teeth fell home on the water weasel's hide, but the slippery little thing ultimately escaped her. Whatever. She tasted blood upon her lips and that was likely the best form of payback she'd ever get on the slimy little thing. She huffed. She wanted an otter fur, but at least now she knew where the little suckers lived and could come back another time if she so desired. Tempting... Very tempting.

With narrowed eyes and swiveling ears, she pulled herself back to shore and scanned the area to see if the beast would emerge. There. Down the river bank. She took a few long strides towards it, noting the swell of blood on its hide as she narrowed her eyes devilishly and lost her snide grin beneath the guise of a growl. She'd have it. It was injured down, that critter was hers.

Until it dove back into the water again and vanished. This time, she growled in frustration and slapped her paw against the shallows of the water. She was here. If it came up again she'd eat it for sure. But it didn't come up again. Her eyes peered this way and that way, seeking a trail of bubbles or any other tell-tale sign. She found nothing.

Bored, Citali decided she had better things to do... like tending to her toe to make sure that thing hadn't given her rabies. She removed herself from the stream. That otter would live to see another day.

-Citali Exits-
Messages In This Thread
I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 02, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 02, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 02, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 02, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 04, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 09, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 10, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Olly - July 13, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Citali - July 13, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: I can be as contrary as I choose - by Ahren - August 24, 2015, 11:07 PM