Dawnlark Plains I'm so sorry. I thought you were the waiter.
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
She looked back at the male with anticipation. Would he say something of value? Would he continue to bore her with irrelevant information? She didn't know. She couldn't say. And so, she waited with curious ears and a larger part of her braced for further disappointment. She was craving some kind of intelligent conversation in these parts. It was driving her down right insane that she couldn't have some sort of dialogue that did not involve foolishness, or the obvious, but actual thought.

To make things worse, she was quickly becoming hangry. Hunger angry. A terrible thing that would leave her an absolute grouch of a monster... or at least more so than usual. None should have to suffer such a fate, but she was still without a rabbit and would need quite a bit more time if she were going to obtain one. That very same time was currently being occupied for a wolf who had yet to say anything the least bit impressive.

It spoke. She exhaled, listening as she sent forth the queens good wishes should they return. Of course they'd be welcomed back. She was one of the best healers in the land trained by many of the wonderful females in the Rise who'd committed their lives to such learning and training. Who wouldn't want such talent back?

Her ear flicked as he began to question her. This? This was where she put her foot down. Her business was of no concern to him. "It will be handled." He didn't need to know the specifics. There was already a plan set in motion that would inform the queen of all that had happened here. He need not concern himself with such things... or anything at all for that matter. Gladiators were not trained to think.

"As you were," she said, dismissive of him. Unless he had anything else to contribute, she needed to go back to tending her hunger pangs.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm so sorry. I thought you were the waiter. - by Citali - July 14, 2015, 12:50 PM