Bearclaw Valley [M] this love that came like a wind
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett frowned at Raziel's words. "I am very well aware of that, Raziel," she spoke in return. "But they /just/ survived this crazy weather was seems to have been a tornado. They are only a month old. I want to be there when they wake up after what happened," she explained more calmly. She wasn't going to pretend her babies were children they were still babies, what they experienced wasn't something they should have experienced. Though, over all they seemed healthy enough. If one of them got a cold Scarlett wouldn't be too surprised. What came next was not a complete surprise for Scarlett. The female was a sucker for sappy things though, and Raziel confessing how he felt of so long made her heart turn a bit. But she wasn't sure if she could return that love instantly. He had told her he would be a brother to her, big brother that would protect her. But it seemed Raziel didn't want to have that title anymore.

Scarlett couldn't deny that Kove treated her like utter shit the last month. Sure, every once in a while she would go out and have Kove baby sit but soon after that he was gone again. Maybe he had decided that fatherhood wasn't for him. She wished he would just tell her, then she could help him. But that wasn't the case. It made her very sad that Kove had been neglecting her. It started with the pregnancy already. Raziel was completely right. She always pictured them to end up old and grey together (so far they both would turn grey). Maybe Raziel was right and should she leave Kove behind. Raziel wanted to be the pups father, and wanted to be her mate. To be really honest she was getting embarrassed because Raziel /was/ taking better care of her mate-wise than Kove. A soft sniffle came from her lips and then she started to nod softly. Because Raziel's love confession was like something from a fairytale.

"Raziel," she whispered and looked up at him. "I don't know what to say... I do--- I don't want you to leave. I would be lost without you," she admitted instantly. "I--." She was a bit at lost for words but she did want to give him a chance. Yes he left het way back in the beginning before Kove and her got together. But the grey prince had already proven himself more than worthy. "I can't just switch my love from you to Kove. I just can't. But--- Kove had enough chances. I agree with you on that. You are right," she admitted, her voice falling in a whisper. The softest sniffle came from her. "Don't leave me Raziel. Please. I did love you romantically once, and I am sure it will return... I just... It isn't there now. Not yet. Not this instant. Please understand." Scarlett wanted him to say but also didn't want to lie to him. She was still mated to Kove, and after that recover before thinking of another love. "I can say I love you to let you stay... but I am not that kind of female. I wouldn't lie to you, Raziel. I do care about you deeply. You know that. I'm just... I don't know how to do this. What am I going to say to Kove?," she asked to Raziel.
Messages In This Thread
[M] this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 03:15 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 02:02 AM