Bearclaw Valley [M] this love that came like a wind
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel allowed Scarlett to say what she needed to say about the kids. He didn't really care right now, because that wasn't the point. And if he kept arguing with her about the way she raised her children, he wouldn't be able to say what he really wanted to say until next morning, which was something he really, really did not want. He had waited long enough after all. Waited months for this moment, and then somehow managed to sleep just before the morning when he would confess. No. Nothing would interrupt them, not on his watch. He didn't care if Kove was dying outside or if the pups were hungry, that could wait until their conversation was over.

So the Roman emptied his heart out to Scarlett, and watched with keen teal eyes for her reaction. He could see her mind running, could see the various thoughts cross her head by simply looking into her bright crimson eyes. His ears flicked forward when the albino sniffled slightly and nodded to the words he spoke. He knew that his love confession might seem like something from a fairytale to the fairytale obsessed albino, and perhaps it kind of was, but what happened next would not be something from a fairytale. This was the real world of reality after all, and reality was known for letting people down. 

She murmured his name, causing him to gaze at her once more, a tender look in his eyes. She answered honestly, which made him happy, yet immensely sad at the sametime. She said that she would be lost without him, that she didn't want him to leave but that she didn't love him as a man, that she probably loved him in a platonic manner. Scarlett pleaded him, begging him not to leave her, saying that she did love him romantically once and that she was sure it would return but apparently, apparently it wasn't there now. The albino wanted him to understand, but Raziel wasn't sure he could now. The him before would, the him before would always understand, but he had changed, and the him now...he wasn't sure how he would react. 

Raziel remained eerily still for a moment, he remained eerily silent, then he spoke in a monotone voice. "I had confidence. I really had the confidence not to fall for you because you had someone else. I had the confidence that after a few months, I wouldn't feel anything. But...why didn't it work out according to my plans?" Truth to be told, he was talking more to himself than to her. Finally, Raz forced himself out of his stupor and smiled sadly to Scarlett before he leaned forward, his tongue swiping the ruffled fur on the top of his head. If she had any feelings for him, even suppressed feelings of romance, she would express it through her face when his tongue touched her head. A small gesture like that could say much, it could tell him, for example, if they were mutually attracted to each other even if Scarlett did not know.

"Do you know this story, Scarlett? My mother used to tell me this story all the time. It's called the little mermaid. I won't tell you the plot, not yet. To summarise it, the mermaid sacrificed a lot to be with the prince but the prince didn't love her and married another female. If she killed the prince, she would live her life with her family as a mermaid once more as she turned into a human to be with the prince. But in the end of the story, the little mermaid loved her prince so much that she chose instead, to die and she vanish into sea foam and ceased to exist in this world, leaving the prince alive." In other words, Raziel was saying that he had been the little mermaid for too long, and that if his love was unrequited, he too, would vanish. He wouldn't die, or vanish into sea foam, but he would disappear.
Messages In This Thread
[M] this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 03:15 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 02:02 AM