Bearclaw Valley [M] this love that came like a wind
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett might not agree with being called heigh maintenance, but the small female was in fact a high maintenance female. Due to her insecure nature, she longed for love and attention. Otherwise she would feel neglected and unloved. With Kove leaving so many times in the first month of her pups' lives it made her very doubtful about her future with Kove as her mate. He had given her the thing she wanted most, children. But he had not lived up to being a father. When Raziel spoke about being confident of not falling in love with her Scarlett knew the answer to that. "Love happened," she whispered, and closed her eyes when he licked her. It felt so good to get a kiss on her forehead. She realised how much she missed the small licks of affection Kove used to give her, or just curled against a warm body at night. She didn't have that anymore. Scarlett got up and scooted closer to Raziel and licked him back over his cheek, just a quick one.

Scarlett had to be realistic too, she needed security, and if Raziel was going to offer that on top of affection she would choose that side. Kove might not be the one to have a family, and she couldn't blame him for that. She should have known from the start. Kove had given up so much for her too, so she figured that Kove was really certain of this. But maybe he wasn't happy and didn't have the heart to tell her. Scarlett looked up at the bigger grey male as he told a story. She had heard this story! She knew it. "Raziel. I'm so sorry. I didn't notice how you were feeling, well the last few weeks I suspected... but. I'm sorry," she spoke. Her innocent red eyes looked at him. "Do you think I can stay in your home from now on?," she then asked, hopefully tone. It wasn't like she was going to use Raziel again. She wouldn't want that. "It might be good to work on retrieving what we had before. And then... the pups will have a stable father in their lives," she spoke.

She had to make the choice. Kove wasn't there for her, he wasn't helping her for whatever reason Kove had. Raziel was there for her and for her children. Raziel had shown her sweetness, a kindness he hadn't shown before. It showed how capable he was as mate. She wanted the security. She couldn't keep using Raziel like she did before. Now she actually felt bad. Horrible even. "And by asking to live here I want to show you that I want to choose you over Kove."
Messages In This Thread
[M] this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 03:15 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 02:02 AM