Bearclaw Valley [M] this love that came like a wind
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was rather clueless what happened inside of Raziel, like always. The girl could be rather oblivious to things. Her light coat had been washed clean by all the rains and along with her clear red eyes she was brightly looking at Raziel. She could only believe his offer because he had been there to prove it. Scarlett then looked at her babies. "I don't know, really," she spoke softly. "Maybe they will, maybe they won't. If Kove sticks around... I don't think so. If Kove vanishes again, there might be a chance. I can't really predict the future," she ended with a small smile. Scarlett thought it was really sweet because it showed the insecurity Raziel had. Even a warrior like Raziel thought about what others would think of him. "Just be around them and there for them. I think they will like it to have a play buddy at least."

Scarlett then nodded slowly. "I should," she repeated. "I guess I will have to tell him someday soon. But... I also want to know why he wasn't there. Maybe he has like a reason...," she muttered. She knew it was bad but she did love Kove. In the beginning he was so perfect and nice. Then she got pregnant and things got really weird. She tried to shake it off. Maybe they weren't meant for each other. But that was also what she thought about Raziel at the time. A soft huff came from her. "I'm just so confused," she admitted. "But, I do want someone in my life. I need someone to help me. And currently you proved yourself more than Kove did." That was all she really knew.
Messages In This Thread
[M] this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 03:15 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 02:02 AM