Bearclaw Valley attacks in the night
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel listened as Cry told his story. He had caught a girl near the borders, and apparently she knew Leo. He said that he had played with he and Xan earlier and so his scent was still on the ebony. He chased her out so she was a good distance away and the girl caught the scent of the pup. Her name was Cyn and she was lost from her pack due to the storm. The more the ebony spoke, the more intently the Alpha listened and while the story itself was enough to garner half of his attention, his last words made the keeper of secrets stop in his pawsteps.

"Blackfeather," he repeated, as if in a trance, and was about to speak but Cry was not finished. He said he had set up a meeting with her later tonight to receive more information. "You know of this pack?" he asked with a tilt of his head, curious about Cry's past but decided not to probe further there yet. He allowed various thoughts to run through his head as he analysed the situation with growing anxiety, a feeling of foreboding having descended upon him.

Calm down, calm down. 

"Kove and Scarlett, the parents of Xan and the rest of the litter were Alphas before me. Kove used to be of the Blackfeather pack and was a member of this cult they have called the Dark Brotherhood. As you can probably guess from it's name, it isn't a friendly place. Anyways, before I was Alpha, Scarlett told me that they wanted to have an alliance with this Blackfeather pack but I, at that time was Beta, disapproved. I didn't like the sound of this pack at all, and I didn't like alliances anyways so the alliance was never confirmed but I'm assuming that the veterans of this Blackfeather pack think we are their allies as Kove was once one of them." Raziel scowled. "If this Cyn girl goes back to Blackfeather, we probably won't be in danger as I'm assuming that they assume we're allies with them. So we could keep things this way and allow them to come to us. Or we could bring the kid over there and end this once and for all. What do you think we should do?"
Messages In This Thread
attacks in the night - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 02:13 AM
RE: attacks in the night - by Cry - July 24, 2015, 02:33 AM
RE: attacks in the night - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 02:49 AM
RE: attacks in the night - by Cry - July 24, 2015, 03:05 AM
RE: attacks in the night - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: attacks in the night - by Cry - July 24, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: attacks in the night - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: attacks in the night - by Cry - July 24, 2015, 04:42 AM
RE: attacks in the night - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: attacks in the night - by Cry - July 24, 2015, 05:23 AM
RE: attacks in the night - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 05:43 AM