Bearclaw Valley [M] this love that came like a wind
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett looked at her babies. "I know that. I was slowly switching them actually," she returned. "But I wouldn't mind you helping me feed them." Plus they would get accused to Raziel as their caretaker. Scarlett liked that idea. She didn't see Raziel's mischievous smirk, but she didn't miss the second one. Especially when he hinted at doing something else. Her ears perked up for a moment, almost thinking she imagined it. Then she felt flustered at what Raziel asked from her. Was he teasing or was he serious!? "Raziel...," he let out, sounding flustered but also scolding at the same time.

"We only did it when I was in heat actually," she spoke and then glanced at Raziel with her red eyes. Why was she telling him this again? "Not with the pups around. Plus I'm hungry and you are... way bigger than me so I doubt I could even hold you right now," she pointed out. She was slowly getting comfortable with that topic. She did like... that. She cleared her throat. Plus she missed being intimate with someone. It wasn't like she would get pregnant again. "Another time, and you better find a good babysitter," she stated, glaring at him fondly. She moved out of the cave, her tail going past his nose as a teasing manner. "I'm going to hunt. You stay with them," she called out.

-Scarlett exits-
Messages In This Thread
[M] this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 03:15 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 10:49 AM