Lion Head Mesa I don't want to leave
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
Misty watched Skyshire head down the Rock and looked back out over the meadow and forest. Joining a pack did have some advantages. She could start over, make new friends and be a part of something, but she'd be isolated, unfamiliar with everything. With her past and personality, would she be able to survive in an unfamiliar environment and be able to cope with having to figure out everything on her own with no one to confide in? Change was not something she accepted easily and joining a pack would put her completely out of her comfort zone.

Misty got to her paws and jumped, rock to rock, down the side of the cliff. She landed gracefully at the base and padded over to the lake, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. She thought about what her life would be like without Reina, ......and Leo. Leo wasn't just her best friend, she had a crush on him. She had always been too shy to tell him. Maybe being in a pack would help her work up the courage to tell someone she liked him. She obviously couldn't be with Leo when she joined the pack, but maybe she would find love in the pack. One week. One last week to spend time with my friends and prepare for the next part of my story. Hopefully it will be a good one. Misty sighed and stood up, looking at the moon and then at the forest. I'll see you in a week, pack wolves. She turned towards the cliff and padded to the den where Skyshire was already sleeping. She curled up next to her mentor, watching the moon as it shone over the valley until she finally fell asleep.
Messages In This Thread
I don't want to leave - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: I don't want to leave - by Skyshire - July 23, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: I don't want to leave - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: I don't want to leave - by Skyshire - July 23, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: I don't want to leave - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: I don't want to leave - by Skyshire - July 23, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: I don't want to leave - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 11:25 PM
RE: I don't want to leave - by Skyshire - July 24, 2015, 08:20 AM
RE: I don't want to leave - by Misty - July 24, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I don't want to leave - by Skyshire - July 26, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I don't want to leave - by Misty - July 26, 2015, 05:35 PM