Hoshor Plains Age of Ascension
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I was hoping more people would join but from what I see there are less characters in the group than I thought... (where's everyone!?)
Everyone is still welcome to join, just make sure to post three times if you want the EXP

The buzz of the emotion was electrifying, the bull hit the ground with strength, and Zoratto danced around him like a true Dotharan. He seemed to be putting all his effort into the task, but his agile build was helping him a lot. Dotharan warriors are usually large brutes, but wolves like Zoratto were the living proof that muscle wasn't everything.

Rakharo was thrilled to see the youngster jump and dive into the bull once again. He barked encouragingly and a pleased laughter was heard from time to time, evidence of how pleased he was with the development of things. He remembered his own Hajolat, so young he was, pissing off Bison since he had memory alongside his brother and sister. They were a tough bunch, their father had made sure of that, but all of it was over now, left behind in the sorrowful Rhaesh Dahaan.

The moment to kill off the beast was coming closer, but seeing that Zoratto was enjoying his time, the Khal decided to give him a few more minutes. Zoratto was a promising boy, determined and eager to become a useful wolf for his Khalas. It was followers like this that fueled Rakharo to keep going now that his own daughter had decided to build her own path away from him.
Messages In This Thread
Age of Ascension - by Rakharo - July 08, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Age of Ascension - by Zoratto - July 08, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: Age of Ascension - by Vitihi - July 14, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: Age of Ascension - by Rakharo - July 28, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: Age of Ascension - by Zoratto - July 30, 2015, 09:57 PM