Where can I find wolves like me?
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis listened silently for the pack's Alpha, whoever he or she was. She couldn't help feeling nervous, as if that was the utmost important thing to think right now. Questions flooded her mind. What do I say? What do I do? She silently pushed those thoughts from her head. She knew she had to keep calm in order to look presentable. It wasn't in her nature to be worried or nervous, she never had to do something that forced those feelings. She hated it. Growling at herself, she reminded herself the goal she has. Get in, get stronger, get revenge. She needed this pack, she needed its..nature to maker her better. 

Her ears perked up sensing something, presumably the Alpha, drawing nearer. Her anxiousness completely faded when he came into view. She guessed he was older than her, by a few years and he had to be one of the largest males she had ever seen. His broad stance and intimating eyes were a force to be reckoned with and she felt herself slowly lower her head in submission. 
"Greetings. I am Nemesis Eris-Convel from the North and I request permission to join the ranks of the Blackfeather Woods pack" She stated, getting straight to the point.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 28, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Burke - July 28, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 28, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Burke - July 29, 2015, 04:49 AM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 29, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Burke - July 29, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 29, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Burke - July 29, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Where can I find wolves like me? - by Nemesis - July 29, 2015, 06:35 PM