Kintla Flatlands The World I Used to Know
MATURE CHARACTER!
478 Posts
Ooc —
Set in Meadowlark Plains, before they start claiming the Spire! Preferably the following: Anyone Kroc/Nanuk has not threaded with before, Any RHC wolves, Any loners interested in joining the Pack when they settle at Sawtooth Spire!  Open to 1-2 participants. Thanks!

Their trek was a long one, especially with an irritable, pregnant alpha female. Nanuk's own irritation edged in under her skin, fraying her nerves and making her seek solitude from those she traveled with. Even as a loner, traveling had never sat well with her, her attitude always churlish and angry when she spent long amounts of time wandering. And while they were wandering together, she enjoyed the act no more than she had before. And she had hated it before, so it wasn't any better now.

To keep her temper from lashing out at her fellow packmates, Nanuk split away from the group, instead investigating the flatlands they had wandered by. There was no prey, nothing to track in the aftermath of the storm and hunger clawed at her stomach like a beast would thrash against the walls of its cage. Said hunger led her to the trees, the bear-like wolf raised up on her hind legs as she braced herself against the trunk with her front feet, gaze cast up at the canopy in a glare at the birds above.
Always up for the following trade threads:

[Image: warden.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
The World I Used to Know - by Nanuk - July 29, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Redwood - July 30, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Raven Vyler - July 30, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Nanuk - July 30, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Redwood - July 30, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Raven Vyler - August 05, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Nanuk - August 06, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Redwood - August 09, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: The World I Used to Know - by Nanuk - August 27, 2015, 11:25 AM