Back From the Dead
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful was peacefully slumbering. Both Mason and June were curled up around him, in their safe haven since the storm had struck. He had extended that invitation to all of his pack, one big den instead of multiple little ones seemed nicer, but the wolves were free to do as they liked. A howl ran through the cave and, for the briefest of moments, FitzDutiful thought it was a dream. The echo caused it to sprint through again, fainter, and FitzDutiful realised that it was no dream. She was back.

Cautiously, he headed down to the borders. He'd told Mason and June to stay put, asking whomever was around to look after them. Who knows if they'd listen? They were getting bolder and bolder each day.  When he got there, he saw Issun had already intercepted her. That was good, it meant he was well on his way to warden training and FitzDutiful greeted him first.

Then he looked at her. His heart hardened and his eyes narrowed. He knew he would never deny her access to the pack, he wouldn't take her away from his children in that manner. But he didn't think he could give her his heart again. It was too painful. Before he let anything of that slip through he wanted answers. And they had better be good.

"Issun, this is who I told you about when I first met you." he said by way of introduction. "Raissa, my ex-mate." She could give her explanations without being asked. He owed her nothing.
Messages In This Thread
Back From the Dead - by Raissa - July 29, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Back From the Dead - by RIP Issun - July 29, 2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Back From the Dead - by FitzDutiful - July 30, 2015, 07:45 AM