Redhawk Caldera Skull
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Edit (08/23): I'm concluding since Magpie's inactive.

She didn't answer him directly, though she supplied an explanation at least. Peregrine's features softened a little, as he believed it to be an honest mistake. It actually might have been funny if not for the stricken look on her face. And though the yearling turned from him and tried to hide her face, he could see the wetness in her eyes and knew she was crying.

"Is there anything I can do? Rave is fetching me some headache medicine right now. When she gets back, maybe she can give you something to help... sober you up?" the Alpha guessed, not really sure if or how any of that might work. "In the meantime, I suggest you lie down. You might hurt yourself otherwise," he added, gently but firmly, making it clear it was more a demand than a request.

Fortunately, she did as she was told. She didn't say much more. As a matter of fact, she started to snore. Peregrine was tempted to leave her there to sleep it off. Instead, he remained seated nearby. When Raven came back a little while later, he asked her to keep an eye on Magpie and provide whatever remedy she might require, then accepted his treatment from his daughter, thanked her, and headed to the rendezvous site to find Fox and/or Pan and rest a while himself.
Messages In This Thread
Skull - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 16, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: Skull - by OG Magpie - July 18, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Skull - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 18, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Skull - by OG Magpie - July 18, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Skull - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 18, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Skull - by OG Magpie - July 31, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Skull - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 31, 2015, 02:59 PM