Come to me if you want to learn
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Wolfception!!

Ayana concentrated on Burke's body language. She tried to investigate every move his muscles made, every blink of his eyes, how he raised his eyebrows and tail. He showed his teeth, a clear sign of anger. He wanted her to leave. Then he attacked her, which Ayana had been preparing for. She knew that the second before attacking, many wolves tended to move their eyebrows a tiny bit, it was nothing obvious, but when focussing on that, it was clearly visible.

She took a few steps and lowered her tail bewteen her hind legs. She lowered her hole body closer to the ground and looked up to him with puppy eyes. "I have nowhere to go. I've been a lone wolf for a long time now, my old pack doesn't exist anymore. I need your help. And of course I will make sure that this is beneficial for both parties.", Ayana said, smiling at him. Her female charme was definitely useful right now. She didn't want to flirt or anything, but she could make good use of her gender for once. He just had to feel sorry for her. But she remembered how Burke reacted when Ayana joined Blackfeather. While Meldresi felt sorry for her and accepted her to take care of her, Burke simply left and let his lover decide. He wouldn't have just let her join the pack like this. She knew that, so she had to make Burke want her in his pack right now.

"If you offer me help and shelter, I will be loyal to your pack. I will obey to your rules and fight for the pack, no matter what. I am a counselor, I can take great care of the members and I am a really great defender, too. You will benefit from me, I'm giving you my word. So please, let me join your pack.", she said, hoping desperately that Burke would accept her, otherwise that would hurt her a lot. This was a lot of pressure for her, maybe too much, it was hard to stay in her submissive role for so long, but Ayana made sure to let Burke know about her respect and honour.
Messages In This Thread
Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 03:58 PM