Blacktail Deer Plateau Take this feeling and make it grow
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine chuckled, deeply delighted by Osprey's "threat." It also amused him how everyone was completely convinced there would be two puppies. It was now common and accepted knowledge, all because of the new parents' silly hunch. He would not be disappointed if there were more or less, though the swarthy Alpha would be thrilled if their predictions came true.

"Jill?" he parroted, his nose wrinkling in disgust and his dusky eyes twinkling. "No way. Silver's fine, though, and what's wrong with having a man's name? Junior's gonna have one," he reminded her with a playful growl and lash of his tail.

Although Osprey grew more serious, Peregrine grew almost less so and rejoined, "You're wrong, I neither like you nor want my daughter to be anything like you. You flatter yourself, Oss." He couldn't quite keep a straight face and snorted at the absurdity of these statements.

And though he couldn't actually read her thoughts, it was almost like he could when he asked, "Did you feel pressure to live up to Osprey the Original's legacy? I don't even remember much about him except that, well, he was a him. Hey, you should tell me more about him. Then maybe I'll consider naming her Osprey the Third," he joked, although that wasn't true; he was already entirely sold on his little Junior.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 17, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 18, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 18, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 18, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 20, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 22, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 23, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 24, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 27, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 31, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 31, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 31, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - April 03, 2014, 06:16 AM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - April 07, 2014, 01:20 PM