I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot]
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
For the sake of time lines Bjorn's acceptance was before all this happened sooo that's what I'm running with.

It had been a few days since Björn had been accepted into the ranks of Horizon Ridge, and while Björn though Ragnar in truth, had no intentions of dragging Týr into the apex of his plans simply out of a twisted desire to protect him, had been rather proud of how well he had played the “looking for my lost son” card when in reality Björn had not lost Sveinn. It had went against some ancient, primal, inherently feral instinct in Björn to submit to another and yet he had sunk low to the ground before the boy king as Björn had done his own King before he had usurped him months later. Ambition, desire, greed, and the expansion of his culture (and perhaps the expansion of his bloodlines while he was at it) spurred the clever and feral beast into action. Björn’s days up to the current point in time had been consumed with observing, hunting, and resting. Scarred right ear twitched within the confines of the makeshift den he had claimed as his own temporarily, before another noise was picked up by his acute hearing and cautiously the beast shrugged out of his den, squinting caribbean blue eyes as he glimpsed around him, seeing no source for the noise until the earth began to tremble violently beneath his paws, his balance staggering as the tremors, accompanied by what he knew now to be a full force cascade of rocks and snow rushing towards him as the sound caused a defenseless deafness.

Scarred earth was left in the rock slide’s wake, Björn watched before the veil of dust and raining pebbles obscured his vision as he, playing the puppet to his fight or flight instincts as he ran away from the rock slide, pushing himself with the aid of adrenaline which made his body feel weightless, keeping the burn of the muscles from hindering him; but Björn was a warrior, he had endurance (while he lacked in speed due to his size) and it was his endurance and the choice of life over death kept encouraging him to push forward out of harm’s way.

Messages In This Thread
I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 20, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by RIP Bayou - March 20, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 20, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 20, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 21, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 22, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 24, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 25, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 27, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 28, 2014, 07:11 AM