I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot]
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Excuse typos; I've had a couple beers! Poop! I hit reply too soon. Please wait while I fix this... I really shouldn't try and post while drunk.

Unlike the others before him, Kennedy had not felt unease that morning. Instead, he had felt a sort of peacefulness within himself. The near-five year old had decided that it was simply best to stay with Horizon Ridge, even if it meant that he would live a fairly hum-drum life. He did not let this bother him, but instead allowed it to become a realization that was simply going to happen no matter what. Edy had exited his den that morning to find a fresh spring breeze blowing by, and he looked forward to the easier, warmer months.

Seemingly out of nowhere (at least for Kennedy), the ground began to rumble beneath his feet. At first, he thought it an earthquake, something his former home had had plenty of. However, there was something off about this one, and when the Delta saw the rocks begin to crash from the heavens, he knew that his life was in danger. A shot of adrenaline coursed through his chest, and the Razorback was quickly throwing himself down the side of the Ridge as quickly as his legs would carry him. But no matter how fast he ran, he could not beat the speed of the rocks that crashed over him from the sky. All at once, there was a deafening sound of the stones all around him. Just as quickly, it grew silent, Edy trapped beneath the boulders. If there were bruises and bones, he could not know them. His mind only panicked at the thought of being trapped here until he starved to death.

And while he attempted to move, Edy found himself locked within the rocks, unable to break free from their prison. He was not sure which bones were broken or even if he would survive, but the male let out a high-pitched whine to alert anybody in his vicinity of his location.
Messages In This Thread
I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 20, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by RIP Bayou - March 20, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 20, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 20, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 21, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 22, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 24, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 25, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 27, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 28, 2014, 07:11 AM