Northstar Vale Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right
8 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Jaspar was shocked to hear that a wolf had attacked a fox.. well no, after his encounter with them he really wasn't, but Kit? What would posses someone to do such a thing? Just the thought of it made his blood boil. He wanted to help her, he really did but he was no use in the medical field. "I'm sorry, I'm not a genius in medicines but I think I know something that might help" He said, not wanting to disappoint the female. "Just stay here for one sec. I'll be right back" 
He remembered something his Oma had given him every time he had come home with a cut or bruise from those he had troubled. Juniper berries, they may help, he hastily thought to himself. Touching his nose to the ground, he breathed in the scent of the place around him. There had to be some here somewhere.. Suddenly he lifted his gaze to a small shrub with a few berries attached. Brilliant! He beamed, pulling them from the bush. Running back to Kit, he quickly grounded up the berries to make a sort of paste. Approaching the female he asked in caution, "May I?" he indicated to the now smushed berries. He would apply it to the cut, just like his Oma had, to quicken the healing process. "It may sting but it will make the cut heal faster" He clarified. After, he would stay for a little while, to make sure she was safe. 
She wanted to know why he was running? To be honest, he didn't really want to say. She might think less of you, and- Just tell the truth. If the pack winds up here, she should know. 
Messages In This Thread
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 14, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 14, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 20, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 20, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 25, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 06, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 07, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 07, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 11, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 11, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 21, 2015, 06:31 PM