I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot]
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: round number 2 - if any of the members, who didn't manage to reply in the first round, they can still do it. Just stick to the plan, which is posted above.

It took few hours for Pump to completely recover from the shock of the sudden, near death experience. At first she had spent time, lying on the ground and trying to comprehend, what had happened and whether there was any threat now, when the sound of the rumbling rocks had died down and everything was as still an quiet as it had been few minutes ago. From all of the possible exits of this world, Pump had never thought that the earth she had most trust in, would try to kill her.

Yet it was true and it did change a lot of things. The world that had seemed a safe place until this very moment, had turned out to be cunning and dangerous. "Urgh..." she groaned and slowly got to her feet. The wolf-dog felt pain in the right flank and turned her head to inspect it. There beneath the thick black fur she caught glance of her flesh and blood. The sight was not pretty, she wrinkled her nose in disgust and decided to ignore it.

What now? The wisest thing probably was to leave the lands and find somewhere else to live. It was very clear that she wouldn't be able to look at these lands the same way. She began to walk slowly and observed her surroundings. The territory near borders hadn't changed much at all, but the further you went, the more you could see, how the rock-slide had changed and shaped the land to it's liking. Rocks of every size, snow and fallen trees.

It was hard to see it all, but it was impossible to turn her gaze away. She was horrified and curious of it all at the same time. And then - after an hour or two she caught a scent of another living being. Up until then she hadn't thought about the fact that other pack members might be affected. Now it occurred to her and made her alert. She sniffed the air and the ground, perked her ears up to catch any sound that would tell the exact location. Tracking was not easy, because there was plenty of other smells and this one was fainter than the rest.

But finally it led her to a place, where there was an accumulation of a lot of rocks and amidst them she caught sight of a half buried black body. Right there, right then she recognized Kennedy and, forgetting her own fear and worries, she leaped to the place, where he was. "Hey," she called out to him and waited for a response. "Hey, are you alive?" she asked and then tried to move some of the rocks, but they were too heavy for her to lift or push and it was possible for her to do him more harm then good.

Not knowing anything better she could do - she lifted her head and let out a long, mournful howl, summoning any of the pack members that had survived. She didn't harbor much hope for help, but what else there was to do?
Messages In This Thread
I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 20, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by RIP Bayou - March 20, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 20, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 20, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 21, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 22, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 24, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 25, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 27, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 28, 2014, 07:11 AM