I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot]
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Cloud lay as if in a daze she had a glancing blow to her head and it had knocked her intermittently out cold for a moment. She shook her head gingerly, she didn't have blurry vision or anything else, so she was fairly certain she had no concussion. She looked around and slowly got to her feet, the bottom of her paws hurt and when she moved and looked they were torn and bloody. Her side was grazed from the rocks and her tongue felt swollen from not having anything to drink. Otherwise she was fairly certain she was okay, other than some superficial wounds that she could easily fix, once she unearthed her den.

As she stood deciding what to do she heard the lonely howl of one of her packmates. A call of distress and fear and sadness and without a backwards glance she was off running again, ignoring the pain in her paws and sides.

She came to a stop to see Kennedy and Pump, Kennedy half buried in the rubble. "Oh Kennedy. SHe murmured at him and stepped closer sniffing at him and offering a nod to Pump. Pump if we try to move him we have to be careful he could have broken bones, or internal injuries and I won't know how to help until I get a good look at him. She didn't mean to sound like she was a big shot, she was just letting the other know in a round about way that if needed she could help heal, though she knew there was a healer or at least there had been among their ranks. She did notice the wound in Pump's side and burrowed it in the back of her mind to take care of after Kennedy if either one would allow as it were.
Messages In This Thread
I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 20, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by RIP Bayou - March 20, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 20, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 20, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 21, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Thistle Cloud - March 21, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 22, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 24, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 25, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 27, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 28, 2014, 07:11 AM