tiger striped sky
9 Posts
Ooc — Rhaps
The pack wolf introduces herself as Scarlett, and Europa easily commits it to memory; it wouldn't do to go around forgetting the names of the wolves she would hopefully end up living with. Her unusual eye colour had not gone unnoticed - albinism was something she'd only ever seen once before, so it was certainly a rarity - and the taller female remains silent as the other tells her story. Ejected from a pack for the colour of her eyes? "I wouldn't have time for suspicious fools like that anyway; you're better off without them." Eyes shift to take in the scenery that stretches out behind Scarlett. Yes, she certainly had done well for herself. "Are you the Alpha of this pack?" It was an innocent enough question; it occurred to her that she had no idea whether this other she-wolf was the leader of this pack or a second in command. Either way, she held a rank that gave her authority in this situation - something that always made Europa feel a little uneasy - and the loner would acknowledge that accordingly. Respect and loyalty were things that she never liked giving right off the bat, so when Scarlett seems to want a definite answer, the multi-hued rogue - for the sake of her health and well-being - must suck it up and go against the grain, despite all her instincts telling her otherwise. Scarlett seemed like a decent wolf to work under, and with any luck, the other wolves would be worth her loyalty. There was only one way to find out. Without missing a beat, once the older female finished speaking, Europa offers a sharp nod. "I understand. I would like the opportunity to prove myself an acceptable pack-mate, if you allow it."
Messages In This Thread
tiger striped sky - by Europa - August 25, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Scarlett - August 25, 2015, 01:48 PM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Europa - August 27, 2015, 12:02 PM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Scarlett - August 27, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Europa - August 27, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Scarlett - August 27, 2015, 04:09 PM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Europa - August 28, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Scarlett - August 28, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Europa - August 28, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Scarlett - August 28, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Europa - August 28, 2015, 03:44 PM