Blackfeather Woods Breathe No More
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis watched as the fox ate hungrily. She forgot about her own hunger and instead, focused on the fox. As he ate, she silently loomed over him and watched as he slowly let his guard down. She crept quietly around the deer, not making any sudden movements that would alert him. Instead, she kept her gaze on him as she took a piece of the deer for herself. In only a moment she would make her move, letting down her own act. It didn't cross her mind that he would have next to no chance of escaping this without harm and that he had only wanted to fill his stomach. She was in no mood for mercy.

She now stood, towering over him. "Listen, fox. I don't share, unless I get something out of it. You've eaten my kill, and I've spared your life. I guess you could say you owe me" She snarled. She was kind enough to give him a few seconds of thought, and possibly a chance to escape, but she would find him and get even if he did try to flee. And he most likely would, but it was his doom if he tried. Nobody escaped her wrath, no matter how small the problem. 

You don't actually have to owe her anything, don't worry:D It's up to you if you want him to!
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Breathe No More - by Nemesis - August 30, 2015, 05:17 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Hiraku - August 30, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Nemesis - August 30, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Hiraku - August 30, 2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Nemesis - August 31, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Hiraku - August 31, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Nemesis - September 01, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Hiraku - September 01, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Nemesis - September 01, 2015, 09:57 PM