Fox's Glade I can feel it humming
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
What made him go towards the Sunrise Valley was just a need to see what herd others had.  The south was starting to feel homey, now was time to return back to where he had passed through, see if he could get something interesting. His initial thinking was caught short when he saw yet another apparition of his mate.  He followed her, running and running until he ended up in a forest.  He had told Burke he would be gone for one or two days. That he needed to move, and  "recruit" for him if needed. However, he was also out to get maybe the members that were still missing. Whether or not they liked it, they were still member of the pack and needed to come forward to Burke with their life choices.

Meat is what got his attention as he went into the Fox Glade. It was a darker forest , which was welcome after the meadows and the rain. Autumn had struck rather quickly. That's when he saw a black figure eating.  He looked at it for a moment before making out that it was a wolf. From her size, she looked female, and hungry, really hungry.
Messages In This Thread
I can feel it humming - by Lakhesis - September 03, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Akela - September 05, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Lakhesis - September 09, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Akela - September 12, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Lakhesis - September 23, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Akela - September 25, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Lakhesis - October 17, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Akela - October 18, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Lakhesis - October 19, 2015, 09:47 AM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Akela - October 25, 2015, 09:13 PM