I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot]
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I assumed it was like a medium sized boulder that it would take two of them to push away. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Björn’s calm demeanor and level headedness was attributed to his numerous times in the aftermath of a battle, in the sweltering heat or trepid cold standing amidst a sea of bodies living and dead. The air was often polluted with the smell of decay and the pungent odor of blood that the earth was soaked in. Above flocks of ravens would circle, their screams protestant of the wolves who lingered to bury their dead as the ravens would land and pick at the ravaged remains of the losers. Odinn, one eyed, with Huginn and Muninn perched atop either shoulder, would appear like a ghostly apparition before Björn though no other of his comrades saw the God and take the souls to Valhalla. Simply, Björn had seen far worse than this, had caused far worse than this during raids. He was not moved by disasters, no longer understood panic when it came to such things. A low whine riding on the breath of a pant echoed from a small cave, causing scarred and unscarred ears to thrust forward and swivel back.

The hybird took command at that point, speaking her theories and addressing him to aid her despite that Björn had already spoke that he would help her. She then gave some orders to the girl, which unconcerned to him the Viking tuned out as he moved, stifling his limp as best he could, to the hybrid woman’s side, assessing the rock that it seemed the creature stuck in the cave-like thing was caught under. A firm nod was given to her as she suggested they tackle it. Unfortunately, they were not gifted with the right body parts to lift it so their only choice seemed to be rolling it. “We should pick a direction to roll it or else we’d be working against one another and will only cause him more pain.” It was likely going to be bad all the way around, but Björn kept this negativity to himself.

Giving her a long look, figuring they should both just push it they way they were - side by side - so they would be working together, the Viking bowed his head and putting his strength and weight into his shoulders began to push at it, ears slicking back against his skull as his blood smeared along the rock, and trickled down more furiously from his wound, but Björn simply used the pain as a fuel, until he was putting all his weight and strength into the rock, feeling it give more and more against Pump and his’ weight.

Messages In This Thread
I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 20, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by RIP Bayou - March 20, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 20, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 20, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 21, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 22, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 24, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 25, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 27, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 28, 2014, 07:11 AM