Sequoia Coast break your world
15 Posts
Ooc —
I hope you don't mind, you got my creative juice flowing if you want me to bugger off just tell me and I'll go :)

Rowen had left his home land in a huff, determined to make a place in the world just for himself. Young and naive he was back then, of course back then being a scant 7 months ago. To a young wolf now barely two years of age with no home or pack, having to fend for himself; He grew up fast, his young childish notions left behind but his pride in full swing because he would never slink back ‘there.’

Caught up in nature’s fury he had ascended a mountainous area  looking to get above the storm but when the worse of the wind began to steal the breath from his lungs and the rain pelted him so hard he could but barely see, he had found himself a very small cave on to curl up in. Barely 60 pounds and nothing but skin and bones now the cave he now occupied was probably a barely started badger hole or something.
He could not stand up properly in it, but it had offered him shelter from the worse of the rain and wind.

During the night as the wind screamed and howled trees began to give and fall. One slammed into the ground and crashed right in front of his hole.   
At first Rowen welcomed the tree since it helped keep out natures worse; however once the rain and wind stopped and morning came he realized the severity of his predicament, this tiny cave was to be his tomb.

He clawed at the ground below him but his cave was pure rock above and below. There would be no digging out for him, the only escape was through the tree and only a tiny gap between the top of the trunk and the top of the caves opening let any light in. The tree trunk was large and Rowen was tiny.

Rowen scratched tentatively at the bark covering the tree, it barely crumbled below his paws. He tried shoving his head through the tiny gap. He could get out most of his muzzle, but not his forehead. He growled in frustration, then whined aloud at his predicament.

Trapped in an crouching position since the cave was tiny, Rowen stretched his front paws up and began to claw and growl at the tree hoping to make this tiny gap wider so that that he may fit out.

Three days with out food left him with very little reserve to fight nature, but he was fighting for his life and he would not be bested now, not after all he had been though. Life was just not fair
Messages In This Thread
break your world - by Amekaze - July 29, 2015, 12:44 AM
RE: break your world - by Rowen - September 11, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: break your world - by Amekaze - September 12, 2015, 01:57 AM
RE: break your world - by Rowen - September 12, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: break your world - by Amekaze - September 14, 2015, 02:06 AM
RE: break your world - by Rowen - September 22, 2015, 12:36 PM
RE: break your world - by Amekaze - October 08, 2015, 03:17 AM