Blacktail Deer Plateau Ain't nothing but a heartache
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow smiled at Pied as she accepted her caring gesture. She was not worried for the pups as much as she was their mother. She would have to think hard to fix this conundrum, whatever it maybe. Pregnancy is so contrary sometimes, and a healer has to be really careful with what they give you, as many of the things you can normally have you can't while pregnant.

Blue Willow listened calmly and gave her a reassuring smile, "No you are not to soon for quickening and it is your first pregnancy so you are going to feel them quicker than most as you are not used to it. As for the ballooning that's good it means they are growing. Unfortunately you are going to hurt until you have them, because of your internal injuries. And you may feel them because you may have more than 2 or 3 or they maybe large. Is their father a large wolf?

Blue Willow saw the other fighting tears and gave a gentle harum in her chest as she moved to give what comfort she could with another nuzzle to the cheek. "Shh it's okay Pied. She whispered gently, "It will hurt worse if you get too upset or stressed.

Blue Willow shook her head gently, "Fortunately for your pups most of the aggravation and pain will be for you. Granted they can come early if you get too stressed out from the pain or if the pain gets to bad, but as long as you can make it to 8 weeks you should be alright. That is still early and they will need extra care, but I have seen pups be fine that early. I also have some herbs that you can safely take while pregnant, that will ease your pain, there is also some i can give you later to help with your delivery so it is quicker and not as painful. Oatstraw and Ginger you can take now Red raspberry leaf towards the end it will ease pain and make your labor and delivery quicker and less painful. Blue Willow smiled again she hoped she eased a few of her fears, though Blue Willow was still very much worried about Pied.
Messages In This Thread
Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 19, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 24, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 24, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 06:36 PM