Blacktail Deer Plateau Ain't nothing but a heartache
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
i only need 4 more posts in this thread to get 10 and i'll have my healer co-rank...squee!!!! ILY right now :) On a different note Pied is such a sweetie i kinda just want to hug and snuggle her.

Blue Willow caught the nod and felt a little more nervous, usually when the father was large the pups were too. It wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but it would hurt the poor wolf in front of her. She saw as the other's jaw hardened in resolve and smiled happily. "That's the ticket I have found that if you have a strong will the pups are all the better for it as is the mother.

Blue Willow nodded her head agreeing and affirming that she understood. "Actualy the one's I mentioned are very good for pregnancy even if you don't have pain. Ginger combats nausea, and boosts your immune system as well as the pups. Oatstraw keeps you less stressed as well as also boosts your immune system. Red Rasberry leaves help to prevent miscarrying and it also boosts your immune system as well as strengthens all your walls so that contractions and delivery are not as painful. You do not need to worry I would never give you anything if there was even the slight chance of danger, not when there are pups to be concerned with, they are far too important to our livlihood as well as our hearts.

Blue Willow thought about the question. It would do Pied herself some good to be up and moving around as it would make delivery easier, yet she should also rest often. "I do not suggest complete bed rest it does you and the babies good to be up and moving. Not only does it help ease delivery later when you are active, but it also keeps mother happy and stress free which is very very important. Under no conditions if possible are you to get stressed out it can cause so many problems, including early delivery and pain. I do however want to stress that when you feel tired or anything you should rest. Rest is as important as being active, do not overtax yourself. She hoped she answered her so she understood.
Messages In This Thread
Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 19, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 24, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 24, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 06:36 PM