Swiftcurrent Creek Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining)
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
This wasn't marked as All welcome, but it wasn't marked as private as either and I know Ira isn't a leader b-but I couldn't resist. >__>

Ira had been committing unparalleled levels of learned patience and time to …stalking (for slinking as silently as he could manage was secretive) the borders, hoping to catch something interesting he could report back to Jinx despite that Ira knew his Guardian was not quite herself. Nevertheless, Ira remained close to her, even daring to sleep as close as she would allow him to subtly say without actually coming out and saying it that he was hers and he was not going to leave her. They did not have that sort of relationship, and despite the grounds they had founded it upon Ira had come to know great affection for the Kesuk woman, even if he had hid it deeply within himself, fearing it. Ira had not associated his affection with her accident, though if he inspected it closely he would probably find in his warped mind, that his affection had caused it, because he started to - and still did - care for her. Ira pretended not to listen to the disastrous voices in his mind, venomous and consuming, because he did not want to push her away. Not when he felt that she needed him. Of course, Ira did not know if Jinx needed him or not - but he found that it was a nice feeling to be important even if it was an imagined prospect.

Fierce, ice blue eyes had been watching every flicker of movement from the ebony male at their borders, as Ira lay still hidden behind a tangle of thick brush and shadows. It was only when the male lifted his muzzle and let out a howl, polite-like to Fox and Jinx - to say that Ira had been proud of Jinx’s promotion would be an understatement, he had been beside himself with glee for her (proving that he was not as selfish as he liked to believe) - to greet him did Ira slink out of his coverage with the intent of making his purpose known. Each step was calculated, precise as he drew himself up to his full height (which grew more impressive every day) stare unwavering as he addressed the stranger, “What is your purpose at our borders?” The youth demanded, suspicious. He itched with excitement to get a few of his talismans he’d been working on snuck out of the borders and strategically placed, bones doused and stained with blood, laced with a pinch of poison should anyone be stupid enough to try to suck the marrow from them, but they were for another time not for here and now.

“This is Swiftcurrent Creek,” Ira introduced, attempting to mimic and hammer out his own style of ‘dealing’ with strangers at the borders. After all, it would be imperative for when he was a leader himself one day. “Our leaders are our Alpha, Fox, and our Beta, Jinx,” The insolent child could not help the swell of pride in his guardian that rose within his chest, unbidden. After that he fell silent, waiting for the ebony man to speak, his stare still unwavering and unnerving Ira hoped.

Messages In This Thread
Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Ira Nox - March 25, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 25, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 09, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 11, 2014, 09:17 AM