Swiftcurrent Creek Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining)
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
For a moment Ira did not drawn even a breath as he eyed the man cloaked in shadows like he had been borne from them, trying to deduce if he thought the other was an adult or …not. In hindsight, the other’s age mattered little. Ira noted the averted eyes and the seated, albeit lower position with firm but barely shown approval, even though to Ira this was a trail and error first time approach to this. Usually, he let the others answer the calls but he had felt spurred to answer this despite that it had not been for him. Ira assessed and dissected the clipped and to-the-point words of the dark male, pupils narrowing within their pools of icy blue. Beating around the bush was something Ira had trouble abiding but when he was not so sure he liked the clipped tones, as if Ira was bothering the other. “As do many others,” Ira dismissed coolly, wondering what made the shadow male so special, why Fox or Jinx should accept him? Wanting to join the pack simply wasn’t enough for Ira whom had a tendency to talk to anyone in any manner that he so pleased, which did not often gain him much favor with many others. The Princeling did not care about favor, he needed no one’s approval expect his own and Jinx’s. “what makes you different from any of the others that come to our borders asking for sanctuary? Do you even know anything about us?” It seemed ridiculous to Ira to want to join some place without knowing anything about it (though contrary to this he did it twice but the shadow male did not need to know that).

When the shadow man - Jace, he had addressed himself as - spoke of it being a pleasure to meet Fox and Jinx eventually, Ira said nothing though he scoffed slightly. How could it be an eventual pleasure to meet two wolves he didn’t know? The pleasantries was annoying Ira who was so different from the shadow male before him that their stark contrasts of their coats didn’t even begin to scream of the differences; and Ira tended to be rather judgmental. “What can you offer Swiftcurrent Creek? Why should Fox or Jinx accept you into the ranks?” Ira shot off his questions, demanding answers that satisfied his opinions, entirely unaware that his guardian lingered in the shadows, watching. Ira knew his opinion weighed nothing, meant nothing but that did not mean that he wasn’t going to be thorough. “I am Ira.” The youth said lastly, confident that it was a name to be remembered for the future.

Messages In This Thread
Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 25, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Ira Nox - March 25, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 09, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 11, 2014, 09:17 AM