Swiftcurrent Creek Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining)
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Chelsie said that we can skip her a round or two if we like while she observes, but that is entirely up to you love :)

Jace felt eyes assessing him from lowered lids and he had to admit it was a bit disconcerting, but none the less part of the process he was sure. After all, he was new to this whole joining a pack thing. Jace felt he had made a faux pas as the other answered his clipped tones cooly and haltingly. He had thought he was doing this correctly, keeping his answers to the point so they did not dawdle at the edge of the borders all day, either he was accepted or he was not. So he decided to make a point to be a little more forthcoming though not so much, after this was not a leader meeting him at the border.

Jace shifted his weight drawing attention to his large size though not meaning too. "I do not know much of your pack and it's business no, but is that not what a pack is, to keep to their own, that is why there is a pack yes? Jace was not being rude or insulting he really was just being curious, he had always thought that the main reason you joined a pack was to have your own space and to be your own group of individuals. Weren't pack's supposed to keep some of their secrets and their lives to themselves and only themselves, again he was unsure.

Jace thought about the next question and spoke quietly "I am large enough to take down larger game than most. I am an avid hunter, my father Wildheart Shadowsinger has taught me fighting skills, I am also an intellectual and tend to figure things out pretty quickly and I even dabble a bit in herbs though not a lot, I am more suited to hunting, patrolling and the like due to my size.

Jace was momentarily irritated at the others small scoff, who was he to judge another especially a wolf though not by much was still older than the insolent youth standing before him as if he owned the world. Jace's father had always taught him to be polite and kindly to other's, and here this wolf was practically laughing in his face at his mannerisms and his words. He found the small amount of irritation and anger there a surprising mixture of something he had never had before, but he kept it well hidden and in check and kept to his manners and his polite veneer.

Jace blinked at the name and dipped his head quickly, "Well met Ira.
Messages In This Thread
Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 25, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 09, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 11, 2014, 09:17 AM